We have helped many organisations to carry out Habitats Regulations Assessments of their plans. Previous and current work includes
- HRA of Oxford City Council Local Plan, which includes an innovative approach to dealing with the problem of multi-authority ‘in combination’ air pollution problems through car-free housing (2018)
- HRA of the Horsham Core Strategy
- HRA of the Liverpool Core Strategy (with Treweek Environmental Consultants)
- HRA training for e.g. Royal Town Planning Institute, (former) Infrastructure Planning Commission, Cardiff Council, One NorthEast, Fingal County Council (Ireland), Bristol City Council, RPS
- Reviews of various HRA/AAs for the Irish Environmental Protection Agency, East of England Regional Assembly, Friends of the Earth
Riki Therivel is co-author of the “joint consultants’ guidance on HRA”.